HIGH IN FIBRE
HIGH IN PROTEIN
HIGH IN VIT C
BACK TO BASICS NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Low GI supplements for all ages filled with all the nutrients you need to fight fatigue.
The Back to Basics range includes two supplementary drinks, both are Low GI, enriched with fibre, vitamins and mineral fortified. They come in single-serve sachets, in a variety of flavours.
Back to Basics – Nutrition nutritional supplements are the result of 20 years research and offer the advantage of sustained energy release over a period of 4 to 5 hours vs traditional supplements that are sugar based [High GI] and provide energy for approximately one hour, followed by a feeling of exhaustion and hunger.
The two drinks suit the needs of those requiring dietary intervention for a variety of conditions including;
- Those who are overweight / obese
- Hypoglycaemia sufferers
- Hyperlipidaemia patients
- Those needing a meal replacement
- Gluten and dairy allergies / intolerances
…. and many more!!
BECOME AN AGENT
The opportunity for Dieticians and Health Care Professionals is:
- To offer their patients / clients and their families a nutritious easy-to-prepare meal replacement / supplement and/or a low calorie energy drink, for specific needs as detailed below.
- To earn a substantial margin on the products, thus supplementing your income.
Back to Basics Nutrition have two ranges of Low GI nutritional drinks. One product suits all!
A Low GI, complete meal replacement drink with added fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals. Gluten, lactose and tartrazine-free and safe for all.
An energy drink that is Low GI and Fibre-rich, Vitamin and mineral – fortified. Gluten, lactose and tartrazine-free and added electrolytes to keep you hydrated.
We offer professional Workshops
Because our products were designed by Dieticians, we would love to let medical professionals know more about why we created this product, our research and results in the industrial and private sector and how you can join us to support your clients / patients.
Dieticians At Work presents short seminars covering the following;
- Introduction to Back To Basics-Nutrition (Pty) Ltd
- Learn about 2 product ranges: Supa Shake and Supa Energy Drink: nutritional information and health benefits
- Learn how to purchase these products online from Dieticians At Work, and sell these on to your clients at a pre-determined price.
- Taste the products and some delicious smoothies
It is essential to book your place:
Please email Wendy or fill in the form below : email@example.com