BACK TO BASICS NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS
Low GI supplements for all ages filled with all the nutrients you need to fight fatigue.
NATIONAL DISASTER: CORONAVIRUS.
Back to Basics Nutrition commitment to offer ongoing service and provision of essential goods to our clients.
READ MORE HERE
As Back To Basics-Nutrition is a food company, we may stay operational, especially as we are supplying essential goods to mining and industry.
We are aware that the Back To Basics products are required by our clients for their staff, more so than ever, as a means to boost immunity, sustain energy, and prevent dehydration.
We would like to reassure you, our valued client of the following:
- The staff in our factory already follows strict procedures of personal hygiene, sanitizing appropriately many times on shift. During this time, extra precautionary measures and procedures have been implemented in our factory.
- In addition, compliant with the requirement from the DTI, our staff has been issued with the necessary documentation, to travel to work (which they will do in Back To Basics transport).
- Should your company wish to order products from us, please follow normal procedures of placing orders with us (Raelene@backtobasics-nutrition.com, cc’ing me firstname.lastname@example.org), with the usual if not reduced, lead time of 14 working days applying.
- We are still able to deliver to clients in Gauteng, and transporters can collect from us at our factory in Florida.
Back to Basics – Nutrition nutritional supplements are the result of 20 years research and offer the advantage of sustained energy release over a period of 4 to 5 hours vs traditional supplements that are sugar based [High GI] and provide energy for approximately one hour, followed by a feeling of exhaustion and hunger.
The Supa Shake and Supa Energy drink suit the needs of those requiring dietary intervention for a variety of conditions including;
- Those who are overweight / obese
- Hypoglycaemia sufferers
- Hyperlipidaemia patients
- Those needing a meal replacement
- Gluten and dairy allergies / intolerances
…. and many more!!
BECOME AN AGENT
The opportunity for Dieticians and Health Care Professionals is:
- To offer their patients/clients and their families a nutritious easy-to-prepare meal replacement/supplement and/or a low-calorie energy drink, for specific needs as detailed below.
- To earn a substantial margin on the products, thus supplementing your income.
or join our closed reseller facebook group: Click here
OUR LOW GI NUTRITIONAL PRODUCT RANGE
MAKE EMPLOYEE WELLNESS YOUR TOP PRIORITY.
Improving your employee health and wellness is an industry wide priority, as it impacts on operational productivity, safety and profitability.
Prevent Type 2 Awareness Campaign is led by Back to Basics Employee Wellness Services and is part of World Diabetes Day. This awareness campaign, held in November each year, will help employees make modest lifestyle changes and cut their risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes.
WORKSHOPS FOR PROFESSIONALS
Because our products were designed by Dieticians, we would love to let medical professionals know more about why we created this product, our research and results in the industrial and private sector and how you can join us to support your clients / patients.
Dieticians At Work presents short seminars covering the following;
- Introduction to Back To Basics-Nutrition (Pty) Ltd
- Learn about 2 product ranges: Supa Shake and Supa Energy Drink: nutritional information and health benefits
- Learn how to purchase these products online and sell on to your clients at a pre-determined price.
- Taste the products and some delicious smoothies made with the products.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
We will keep you updated on new workshops around South Africa.
PROFESSIONAL FACEBOOK GROUP
We have a closed group on Facebook that discusses all things B2B. We offer resources to resellers, special offers, support from our team of professionals and anything you need, we are there to assist.