Some good tips when choosing a meal replacement shake:
- Use for no more than 2 meals/day
- It must contain at least 650kJ
- It must have a balance of carbohydrates, good quality proteins and fats
- It should have a low GI
- Use for meals that cause one the most trouble
- Mix and match so you don’t get bored (eg. use as a smoothie)
- Use a variety of flavours to prevent flavour fatigue
- Use fresh fruit for snacks
- To lose weight make your traditional meal well-balanced
SUPA SHAKE fulfils ALL of the above criteria, making it a suitable meal replacement for 1-2 meals/day in busy lifestyles and/or weight-loss programs.
Choose from 3 different flavours (Vanilla-Choc / Strawberry / Banana) and vary daily to prevent flavour fatigue.