Keep warm – keep healthy – keep hydrated
Try Back To Basics’ new energy sustaining, protein- and vitamin-enriched, delicious warm savoury drink that sustains energy, prevents dehydration, and boosts immune systems
With winter fast approaching we are excited to remind you of our recently launched Supa Soup.
Use the Supa Soup to ensure stable blood sugar levels, where time does not permit for a meal (e.g. lunch / dinner) to be eaten.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
- Long-lasting Energy LOW GI (3-4 hours of sustained energy)
- Balanced Meal Replacement
- Good quality protein – for muscle repair
- Vitamin and mineral enriched
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
WHO IS THE SUPA SOUP BEST FOR….
Lifestyle booster on-the-go
- Time-saving meal replacement
- Before school sport
- Fussy eaters
- Teen meal supplement rapid growth spurts
- Office meetings, and business men and women on-the-road
Exercise and training:
- Pre-training/ workout = improved performance
- Post workout = maximises recovery
Can be used as a pre-; during- and post-shift drink (improved concentration, safety, performance, health, morale, recovery and productivity; reduces absenteeism).
|TYPICAL NUTRITION INFORMATION||50g SERVING OF SUPA SOUP|
|Energy||730kJ / 175kCal|
|Total Carbohydrates||26.0 g|
|Of which total sugar||5.5 g|
|Of which saturated fat||1.8g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.7 g|
|Minerals||72% of most|
- Cow’s milk protein
- Manufactured in a factory that may contain nuts
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Pour 350ml WARM (NOT HOT) water into a shaker or mug. Add the 50g serving of powder. Shake or still well. Enjoy!