SUPA ENERGY DRINK
LOW GI – LITE ENERGY DRINK
A low GI energy drink to help you get your energy back. The energy drink is a delicious and refreshing supplement which comes in a Single-serve sachets of 23g powder: dissolves easily in 350ml water.
Fits perfectly into a lunch-box / handbag / car cubby-hole
keep it handy for busy days!
There are four delicious, refreshing flavours. Creme Soda, Orange, Blue Ice and Ginger Beer
Power Smoothie time!
What makes it different from other energy drink
Not just an energy drink!
The Back to Basics nutrition – Supa Energy drink is HALF the calories of a typical fizzy cold drink / soda / energy drink
WHO will benefit?
- Add as a drink supplement into a school lunch box, together with a healthy sandwich + fruit
- Fussy eaters: pre- and primary school children with poor eating habits
- Add as a meal supplement into a teen’s diet especially when they are going through a rapid growth spurt
- Office meetings, to ensure sustained concentration.
- Adults use a quick, easy energy-sustaining snack ANYTIME of the day
- Feel a cold coming on? Have a single serving twice a day.
EXERCISE AND TRAINING
- Pre-training / workout
- Post workout for those doing >90min exercise
- As a dietary supplement where there is loss of appetite due to illness / medical treatment
- Irritable bowel syndrome as a snack
- Inflammatory bowel disease as a supplement
- School feeding programs as a drink to be combined with a staple meal, to ensure sustained energy in the classroom and on the playground and sports field.
Due to it’s high fibre content, do not give more than one single serving per day to toddlers and pre-school children (children under the age of 5).