Low GI complete meal replacement shake
The most important meal of the day… Breakfast
It is a well-known and researched fact that we should eat a balanced meal WITHIN an hour after waking. Many people don’t manage this due to severe time constraints, and the pressures of getting to work or school on time. Often long distances have to be travelled (in heavy traffic) – and so one arrives at our destination hypoglycaemic (low blood sugar level).
Starting the day with a low blood sugar level is not good for general health, puts you in a compromised position for daily performance: preventing optimal concentration and productivity – and leading to chronic fatigue later in the day.
Using the Supa Shake you get a fully balanced, fibre-rich, energy-sustaining meal replacement drink, before leaving home or even in your shaker en route to work or school. This will ensure an optimal start to your busy day – with benefits to BOTH HEALTH AND PRODUCTIVITY!
BENEFITS OF THE SUPA SHAKE
SINGLE SERVING SACHET MAKES IT EASY
The sachets fits perfectly into a lunch-box / handbag / car cubby-hole so you can
keep it handy for busy days. It’s a perfect “Meal on the Go“
All this and it’s suitable for Lactose and Gluten intolerant people too!
The Supa Shake comes in a small foil packet which is a Single-serve sachets of 50g powder. Dissolve the content in 250ml or 400ml water depending on your taste preference. It’s easy and delicious to make yourself a nutritious and delicious meal on the go anywhere….anytime.
The Supa Shake comes in 4 delicious flavours:
- Vanilla-choc, Banana, Strawberry, Mocha Java
WHO will benefit?
MEAL ON THE GO
- Meal replacement for those not having sufficient time to eat.
- School children not “hungry” for breakfast OR who do not have enough time for lunch pre-sporting activities.
- Fussy eaters: pre- and primary school children with poor eating habits
- Add as a meal supplement into a teen’s diet especially when they are going through a rapid growth spurt
- Office meetings, to ensure sustained concentration.
- Business men and women who are often “on the road” – and whose only choice is a quick yet unhealthy take-out.
Supa Shake contains CHOLESTEROL-LOWERING ingredients: SOYA, FIBRE and a low GI carbohydrate source (insulin); and is also rich in antioxidant vitamins which are scientifically proven to significantly reduce heart disease risk).
In addition, although the Shake does contain fat, when consumed as part of a balanced diet, does not exceed >10% of total energy.
EXERCISE AND TRAINING
- Pre-training / workout
- Post workout for optimal recovery
- Dietary supplement where there is loss of appetite due to illness / medical treatment
- Post-operatively: Due to the added vitamins and minerals, and the good quality of the protein and carbohydrate – this meal replacement and / or supplement will enhance tissue repair and growth and thus speed up the recovery process.
- Burns patients: add to all meals as an easy-to-digest supplement for improved recovery rates
- Post- cancer treatment where appetites are decreased yet nutrition needs are high.
- Loss of appetite
Supa Shake has a good source of soluble fibre, AND is gluten- and lactose-free, making it ideal as part of a treatment regime for all colon disorders, including:
- Spastic Colon ( Irritable bowel syndrome)
- Food intolerances
- Coeliac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Food allergies to gluten and dairy
- School feeding programs as a drink to be combined with a staple meal, to ensure sustained energy in the classroom and on the playground and sports field.
Due to it’s high fibre content, do not give more than one single serving per day to toddlers and pre-school children (children under the age of 5).
We know you want to take a look at the back of the pack to get the nutritional breakdown.
The Supashake can be used as a base for a range of delicious smoothie recipes. We have put a few of our favourite mixes together for you to try.